Do you have what it takes?
We’re searching the country for female artists, ages 14-25, representing pop, hip hop, jazz, soca, r&b, gospel, rock, dancehall, blues, alternative, opera, country – all styles of music.
All of the artists chosen to perform this year will:
- attend a free music industry workshop at Harris Institute
- receive one-on-one vocal and performance coaching from celebrity coach Elaine Overholt of Big Voice Studios
- have their original songs played on Radio
- receive 1 hour A&R consultation time from Universal Music
One lucky artist will receive:
- demo sessions at Slaight Studios
- the opportunity to attend Canada’s Walk of Fame
- a Toronto-based Honey Jam artist, 18 years or older will be chosen to take part in the Artist Entrepreneur program offered by Canada’s Music Incubator (CMI) at Coalition Music. Artist Entrepreneur is a 10-week professional development program that delivers high-level, customized music industry mentorship for emerging artists of all genres. The successful artist will be chosen by a panel of CMI’s experienced mentors and members of the Honey Jam team. This opportunity is valued at $7,500. For more information about Canada’s Music Incubator and the Artist Entrepreneur program visit canadasmusicincubator.com
- the opportunity to perform in Barbados in November including flight and hotel costs! You’ll need to be available to travel and have a valid passport. Stay tuned for more details!